Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween Pictures

I need to make this quick because I need a good night's sleep tonight, but mom wanted halloween pictures so here they are.

I was a “Mardi Gra Queen” and Rich was Roul from The Phantom of the Opera. Mike was the Phantom and his girlfriend was Christine. It was a fun Tuba solo night…. I won the costume contest! It was lots of fun getting dressed up. Afterwards, Rich, Bea, Amanda, and I went out to Sharie’s all dressed up. That was lots of fun too!

Mom and i made the corset and blouse and Sara let me borrow her blue skirt. The mask is from when Dad went to New Orleans for his work conference. Not bad for being put together in a little over a day, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Cute pictures Kim! Just wanted to say Hi! I saw a link for your blog and I was like I know her! Hope you are doing well.