Friday, August 24, 2007

My day today was a lot better than yesterday. Let me explain. Yesterday was a hard day for me. No real significant event that happened, it just started out rough. I woke up and wanted to roll back over and fall asleep. You see, when I'm asleep, I don't think as much. Lately, once I'm asleep I'm really out, I think it's because there were about 5 days where I maybe got 10 hours of sleep total, and my body is just trying to catch up from that and all the hard work it's doing. ANYWAYS, from the moment I woke up, I just felt like it was going to be hard. I missed someone, and as much as some people just want me to get up and go on with my life, it's hard. I'm trying to do the best I can, but when that person was so much a part of your life-even when not in the same city, it's hard to pick up where you left off two months ago. It's also hard when some many people didn't see what I saw, and I guess that was my fault because I didn't let that person come and visit the people who I care most about. Anyways, yesterday I was tired. I was tired of not talking to him. I was tired of not seeing him for a whole week. I should say now, before any one jumps to conclusions, no I didn't see him. But I did text message him. Actually, I got a message from him, and it was just about when I was going to message him. It wasn't huge, just a simple text message conversation to see how the first week of school started. Anyways, it was really nice to have a light friendly text conversation with an old friend. It brought a smile to my face to escape the stresses of reality for a split second.

Anyways, yesterday wasn't too bad, it's just I was really anoyed by things, work, people at work, and then randome things. it was strange. But it was ok.

TODAY was and adventure. I showed up at work at about 9ish, but the person I was working with didn't show up until 10:15ish, so i had an hour of nothing... good thing I brought Harry Potter with me...

well, we finished up the closset, and then shoved everything into the shed. all I have to do (hopefully) at the arc is organizing the arts and crafts, unless Donna calls me in on monday and asks me to do something...which I hope not because that's my birthday, course it does give me more money for college, or maybe to splurge on something small for my birthday...
When I arrived at home, I had to parrallel park my car... in front of my own house... heheh, i thought that was comical. Carrie, Tallia, Christina, my mom, and Diane Jacks were out in the back yard talking so I was able to to and spend time with them for like 4 hours. which was lots of fun because I haven't been able to do that yet. I also was able to hold Eliza for a long time, which I haven't done in about a week or so. She is such a pretty baby. I have been an aunt for so long, that I look forward to the day when I can hold a child in my arms and have the feeling of, "they're mine". It'll be such a nice feeling to know that everything turned out right and I have a family- for eternity.

The next part of the day was about my cake, so if you want to read about the cake aventure, go to the next blog...

No comments: