Thursday, July 05, 2007

My 4th of July

Today was Amazing! So it didn't start out too good. I wasn't feeling so hot. But after 4 naps- 2 half hour, 1 ten minutes, and the other 45, I started to feel ok. I had this stomach thing, and I have no idea why. Anyways, so i got to eat a nice dinner with some of my family. Then headed off to the movies with my best friend Amanda, and also this really good guy Jonathan, his two kids and his cousin, Elizabeth. It was a blast. The movie was a great kid movie, but since the previews started at 7:00, it didn't get over till 9, and the kids were getting really tired during it, which made for a cranky ride home. Then we went back to the Hale House, and walked down to the fireworks. We got to meet Christina's family, and Tallia's family, and Carrie's family there. I wish I could have been there earlier so I could have mingled with them more, but oh well. Since the kids were falling asleep on the blanket and us girls didn't want to walk back by ourselves, we left early-which turned out to be just before the finale, so we stopped in the parking lot and watched it as we walked away.
Then we got water, and Amanda and I drove home. It was so funny... Since Amanda had been working at her house all day since 7:30 in the morning, she was so tired so she was talking a bit of nonsense while I was driving. I don't know what was funnier, Amanda in the car, or Christian trying to sleep while on his dad's shoulders...
aww, life is good.

No comments: